Join our Vendor Network
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for United F.S. Effective January 1, 2012, United F.S. requires that all Affiliate/Vendors pass a Criminal Background Check. This policy is being implemented to satisfy the needs of our clients and to ensure compliance with new laws and regulations concerning the security of confidential consumer information.
To become an United F.S. vendor, please complete the application process and ensure you meet the fulfillment requirements. Your eligibility and continued membership in our vendor network are determined by: quality of work, turnaround time, honesty, proper reporting, and proper documentation updates.
The application process includes the following steps:
- Download the vendor application form to start the application process.
Forward completed forms along with copies of the following items to: vendorapplication@Unitedffs.com
- Insurance Certificate
- W-9 Form
- Any professional licenses held
- A senior vendor management specialist will contact you within 7 business days of receipt of your application.
- United F.S. fulfillment Department will give you approval after reviewing and validating your credentials.
- Complete the background check registration to finish the application process (instructions will be emails with the vendor package if we have a need in your area).