We are currently seeking a plumbing and property preservation service provider in Laporte, IN to join our vendor network. As a vendor, you will have the opportunity to provide your services to our clients who require reliable and high-quality plumbing and property preservation services.
Here are some more details about the position:
- Our ideal candidate will have experience in the plumbing industry and be able to provide property preservation services such as inspections, maintenance, and repairs.
- As a plumbing vendor, you will be responsible for providing services such as faucet and toilet repairs, water heater installation and repair, drain cleaning, and other plumbing services as needed.
- As a property preservation vendor, you will be responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing foreclosed properties to ensure they are in good condition and ready for sale or rent.
- You must have a valid license and insurance to provide your services.
- You must have your own tools and equipment to provide the services.
- You will be required to adhere to our company’s guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get matched with the right clients based on your skills, qualifications, and services you provide.
- Safe and timely payments for your services.
- More projects than ever through our easy and simplified platform.
- Free training and resources to help strengthen your skills and elevate your services, all provided by our team.
- Easy and direct communication with our team through the simplified messaging system of the platform.
- Easy signup process that is accessible, fast, and saves your time.
If you are a skilled professional with a proven track record of delivering top-notch services to clients, we would love to hear from you. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our network and grow your business. Contact us today to learn more about our vendor requirements and how to apply.